Commercial lawyer IT & IP focus
- Eneralist commercial lawyer looking to specialise;
- 1-3 years PAE;
- $ Negotiable plus unique realistic bonus plan.
Dundas Lawyers is an award winning boutique commercial law firm with a commitment to innovation and customer service. In our sixth year of operation, the firm has developed an enviable reputation with its growing client base which range from technology companies to high net worth individuals, multinationals and international businesses.
In order to continue our organic growth, we have a need for an admitted Lawyer who can relate to our vision for technical excellence and innovation. For further information visit www.dundaslawyers.com.au.
The role will involve working with our existing clients on matters ranging from general commercial matters, to business sales, IP protection and enforcement, commercialisation and corporations disputes. The work provided can also be ‘shaped’ depending on the skillset of the successful candidate and their professional interests.
The role will enable the successful candidate to develop into an area of specialty that involves all aspects of service delivery including:
- end to end management of client matters in conjunction with the Principal;
- document automation and process development;
- contributing towards the internal knowledge base.
- have a Practicing Certificate;
- be highly motivated and have a client friendly attitude;
- take a commercial approach to the pursuit of client objectives;
- be highly computer literate with advanced skills in MS word;
- enjoy the practice of law.
A hunger for career progression and to be part of a growing success story is essential. For further information please direct confidential inquiries to: