Dundas Lawyers Software Development team advises software developers, large and small, and buyers of software, on a variety of issues on Software Development Law. We act as advisors to organisations ranging from emerging and dynamic growth companies to ASX Listed entities.
Dundas Lawyers has advised both software developers and multinational organisations on all aspects of software development law and ancillary compliance issues.
Not only do our Lawyers know the law relating to software development, we understand software development itself by having run development teams maintaining large complex systems and small server side applications.
What this means is that you’ll have to spend less time explaining what it is that you are trying to do, and we will be able to spend more time explaining how you can do it!
Our legal services in this area include, for example, drafting, negotiating, settling, and litigating:
- software development agreements:
- Agile methodology; and
- traditional methodology
- consulting agreements;
- escrow agreements;
- click through performance agreements;
- domain name disputes;
- end user licence agreements (EULA) for IPhone, Android and Windows Phones;
- managed services agreements;
- outsourcing agreements;
- software licencing agreements for iPhone and Android;
- software installation, supply, and support agreements;
- systems integration agreements;
- software distribution agreements;
- support agreements;
- terms and conditions of business;
- traffic sharing agreements
- SPAM reporting and compliance;
- Website terms and conditions of use
- Website terms and conditions of Sale.
Recent articles by Dundas Lawyers
For further information on how Dundas Lawyers can assist your company, please contact:
Malcolm Burrows B.Bus.,MBA.,LL.B.,LL.M.,MQLS.
Legal Practice Director
Telephone: (07) 3221 0013
Mobile 0419 726 535