Brisbane’s Dundas Lawyers provides services to businesses at all stages of the business lifecycle. Whether it’s assisting you to grow your business or to protect what you have achieved, we provide services that are commercially relevant.
Part of the Dundas difference is that we have real world experience as business people. Therefore, we are more able to relate to you and your business than those who are “just lawyers”. We see legal problems from a multidisciplinary perspective. We provide tailored and practical solutions throughout the business life cycle. Whether you are creating, growing, protecting or realising your business assets, our experience, tenacity and commitment will contribute to your success.
We build long term relationships with our commercial clients, as we are focussed on client satisfaction and customer service. We would rather write off time spent on a matter than bill for every second and jeopardise a long term client relationship. Our areas of practice are designed specifically to compliment a business’ needs.
Commercial law services
- Corporate law
- Capital raising
- Intellectual property
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Privacy Law compliance
- Property law
- Technology law
- Internet law
- ACCC guidance for platform operators
- “Approved by ASIC” – a $20,000 problem…
- Contracting with Minors – is it even possible?
- Terminating a contract with no end date
- Businesses obligations when trading online – Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
- Payroll tax and your business
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission v Coles Supermarkets Australia Pty Limited  FCA 634
- Capital gains tax roll-over relief for small businesses
- Trust restructures – relief from capital gains tax
- What is a Shareholders Agreement?
- What is a Preference Share?
- Transfer Duty and issuance of units in a unit trust
- Loan agreements – an overview
- Marketing funds for franchises
Our services are tailored to the needs of our clients. For further information on how Dundas Lawyers can assist your company, please contact:
Malcolm Burrows B.Bus.,MBA.,LL.B.,LL.M.,MQLS.
Legal Practice Director
Telephone: (07) 3221 0013
Mobile: 0419 726 535