Our Brisbane based Corporate Lawyers advise clients on all aspects of Corporate Law and compliance with the Corporations Act 2001 (Cth). We specialise in advising organisations on how to create, build and protect sustainable shareholder value. With our unique commercial perspective and multidisciplinary approach, we advise clients on a wide range of corporate law and compliance.
Corporate law expertise
We are particularly passionate about the project management of the capital raising process as an integral part of the legal engagement. We utilise modern project management tools to ensure that decisions are made in a timely and consistent manner to meet the needs of the market and to reduce overall legal fees. Our Corproate law services in this area include:
- Capital raising – Initial Public Offers (IPOs), Unlisted Public Offers, secondary capital raisings, ASSOB Listing, due diligence processes and advice, share issues
- Mergers and acquisitions – acquisition or divestitures of businesses;
- Compliance and company secretarial:
Related Corporate Law Articles
- Terminating a contract with no end date
- Failure to redeem – payment defaults and redeemable preference shares
- Drag Along Rights Enforceable
- What is a Corporate Governance Framework
- Directors Duty to prevent insolvent trading
- Proposed Changes to admission requirements to the ASX
We believe that transaction completion is an essential and often overlooked aspect of legal services provided in this area, so we aim to provide this service where possible.
Malcolm Burrows B.Bus.,MBA.,LL.B.,LL.M.,MQLS.